Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: Sobo Agenda

Subject: RE: Sobo Agenda

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/OU = EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 06/06/2017 01:30 PM

To: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Josh:

I like the agenda.

One suggestion though. See if Sergio can give an update as to the number of homeless in
SP. I'm wondering if he can get numbers together on the number of homeless contacts the
officers have made from January-May of this year and compare that with the same time
period from 2016. I heard Sergio say that homeless numbers are up in LA but isn't that
really a perspective glimpse of the obvious. What I'd like to hear, and maybe some of the
other SPSG/SOBO members would like to hear, are some numbers.

Thanks

Bob

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation
1001 South Hope Street
First Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90015

bbuentegiQlQdev.org <mailto:bbuentegiQlQdev.orq>

213-749-0214 x202 (o)

213-749-3098 (f)